Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 in photos

High speed train

January 2007: Taiwan's high speed rail opened. I took a trip to Xinzhu.

With my family at Puncak Pass

February 2007: I spent the Lunar New Year in Indonesia with my family.

Fast racing in the Tour de Taiwan

March 2007: I saw the Tour de Taiwan and Taipei Cycle Exhibition.

Riding past NTU

April 2007: More cycling, the 422 bikes on the road protest in Taipei. And I saw the wonderful Taiwanese movie, Island Etude.

David and Ajarn Sulak

May 2007: I went to Siam (Thailand) and saw Ajarn Sulak.

Young artist with Clinton Turner Davis

June 2007: I had a wonderful visit to the Taipei Artist Village.

Cable cars in Taipei

July 2007: The Maokong Gondola opened in Taipei.

Xindian River clouds panorama

August 2007: My semester of Chinese language study at Shi-Da came to an end.

A gift from Master Hsin Tao

September 2007: The INEB Conference and study tour was held in Taiwan. At the end of the month I started studying for a Master's degree in Taiwan Studies at NCCU. I also enjoyed the Daniel Pearl Day of Music in Taipei.

A-bian and Annette Lu

October 2007: The UN for Taiwan torch relay was held. Typhoon Krosa hit Taiwan.

David and Doris 2

November 2007: I was a volunteer at the International Conference on Religious Culture & Gender Ethics at Hsuan Chuang University in Xinzhu.

David and the tree stump

December 2007: I visited Smangus with Ben as part of a research project at NCCU. I also participated in the 1208 climate change action in Taipei.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home