Thursday, October 19, 2006

What I should study




Your Learning Style: Curious and Brilliant



You are a very abstract learner. You can grasp even the most complex theories.

You Should Study:

Astronomy
Biology
Chemistry
Computer Science
Linguistics
Mathematics
Philosophy
Physics
Psychology

What Should You Study?


UPDATE: I replaced the original result with a new one. The change was from "Innovative and Independent" to "Curious and Brilliant". I think it better reflects me, although there was a fair degree of overlap in the results. I got the new one by changing the answer to one question:

For you, choosing what classes to take:

* Pretty easy. You know what you're interested in.
* Is difficult. You change your mind a lot.

Yes, I do change my mind a lot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home